小樱知识 > 生活常识 > supposed(Am I supposed to be impressed)

supposed(Am I supposed to be impressed)

提问时间:2022-11-28 17:13:32来源:小樱知识网


Gabrielle: "They're charging you with a hate crime?"

他们以仇视性犯罪起诉你?

charge sb. with sth.因.....指控某人.....

Carlos: "You remember when our cable guy was beaten up? That was me. I thought you were cheating with him."

还记得那个电视修理工被揍得事吗?那是我干的。我以为你跟他有一腿。

Gabrielle: "With our gay cable guy?"

跟一个修电视的同性恋?

Carlos: "I didn't know he was gay. I didn't know Justin was either. Now the cops think I'm some kind of serial gay basher."

我不知道他是同性恋。我也不知道贾斯汀也是同性恋。现在警察认为我虐待性恋同。。

Gabrielle: "Well, you sort of are."

你是有点。

Carlos: " You provoked me. You were pretending to have an affair just to punish me."

都是你害的。你为了报复我,让我觉得你有外遇。

provoke v. 激起; 引起; 引发; 挑衅

Gabrielle: "Well, obviously."

没错啊。

Carlos: "So now, I need you to lie again. I need you to tell the cops you were having an affair and that I just beat up the wrong guy. Guys ."

哟一你得帮我撒个谎,告诉警察你有外遇我想教训一下那家伙,只是找错人了。两次都找错人。

Gabrielle: "I am not lying for you, Carlos."

我不会为你撒谎的。

Carlos: "Gabby, if this charge sticks, I get sent away for eight years."

加布,如果我背上这个罪名,我就要坐8年牢

charge n. 指控; 控告

stick vi. 钉住;坚持,遵守;粘贴;生效,起作用

Gabrielle: "Am I supposed to be impressed? Because of your little stunt with my birth control pills, I've lost my freedom for the next eighteen years."

你想用这个说动我吗?因为你对我的避孕药动手脚,往后的十八年我都不得消停。

“be supposed to” 的意思是:应该。 “ be impressed”的意思是“感到印象深刻,被...打动"

be stunt n. 愚蠢行为; 危险举动

Carlos: "Gabby please don't do this. Gabby, don't walk away. Gabby!"

加布,别这样,加布,别走。

以上内容就是为大家推荐的supposed(Am I supposed to be impressed)最佳回答,如果还想搜索其他问题,请收藏本网站或点击搜索更多问题

内容来源于网络仅供参考
二维码

扫一扫关注我们

版权声明:所有来源标注为小樱知识网www.cnfyy.com的内容版权均为本站所有,若您需要引用、转载,只需要注明来源及原文链接即可。

本文标题:supposed(Am I supposed to be impressed)

本文地址:https://www.cnfyy.com/shcs/821902.html

相关文章